Membership and Pricing
Island Fencing Academy Membership
In order to participate in IFA fencing programs, you don't have to be a member. However, membership can provide you with substantial saving if you come to the club more than once a week.
- Discounts on Group Classes
- Discounts on Private Lessons
- Free open bouting seven days a week
- Eligibility for participation in Competetive Program
- Can be an IFA team member at tournaments including Summer National Championship
2011-12 IFA Membership: $650
2011-12 Familiy Membership $1125 (up to 3 people in a family)
Group Classes and Private Lessons
- Intro Package (1 private lessons and 4 group lessons) - $130
- Beginners Classes (after completion of Introductory Program)
- Session Payment (session is two month long): 1.5h class/$35 for members, $50 for non-members
- Single Class Payment: 1.5h class/$45 for members, $65 for non-members
- $40 members per 20 minutes lesson
- $60 non-members per 20 minutes lesson
Floor Fee (Non-members only) $15. Non-member's floor fee is waved on the day when group or private lesson is taken.
All fees are non-refundable.