Sleep Away Camp at The Hill School
August 1, 2013 – August 10, 2013
The Hill School
860 Beech Street Beech Street, Pottstown, PA 19464
- $1350 if $500 deposit* is paid by 2/29 and paid in full by 4/30
- $1450 without deposit if paid after 2/29 and before 5/31
- $1550 if paid after 5/31
WE CAN ACCOMMODATE ABOUT 70 CAMPERS IN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOMS. REGISTER EARLIER TO SECURE AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM! Enrollment is limited; early application is highly recommended.
All fencers must be USFA members for the 2013-2014 seasons. All participants should provide proof of health insurance to cover medical emergency expenses.
*Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
Step 1. Fill out an online form and pay for the camp (click on Register Now button below).
Step 2. Click here to download The Hill Summer Fencing Camp 2012 Application
If you haven't paid for camp online, enclose the check made to ISLAND FENCING CENTER. We have to receive a check within 5 business days, otherwise your application will be cancelled. Contact us if there is any question in this regards.
call at 516-576-0646
We have designed a program for the intermediate and advanced fencer in order to prepare you for the upcoming season as a high level competitor. The following will be offered:
- Three training sessions per day
- Supervised bouts with electrical equipment
- Competition at the end of the camp
- Group lessons and skill drills
- Excellent student-instructor ratio
What to bring/prepare:
- Complete fencing uniform (electrical)
- Training suits, t-shirts – reasonable number
- Swimming suits
- Warm clothes
- 2 -3 pairs of sneakers
- Pocket money to use canteen services
- Bedding (pillows, sheets, blankets and towels)
Have fun and learn how to fence!
Our beginners camp program is suitable for kids from 9yo to 14 yo who never fenced before of have some limited experience.
During 5 days session kids will learn basic fencing skills, including footwork and bladework and basic fencing tactics.
Besides fencing, kids will have fun playing different games and develop speed, endurance and agility - all these quailities are a must for a fencer!
1. August 12, 2012 - August 16, 2013
2. August 19, 2012 - August 23, 2013
9AM - 2PM with 30 minutes brake
Drop off time - 8:30
Pick up time - no later then 3:00 PM
Food is not provided, bring lunch with you! We provide water. What to wear: shorts and t-shirts, sneakers.
How to register
Before June 25, Full credit towards anything at IFA
June 26- July 10, $100 administration fee.
After July 11th, No Refund.